Friday, January 7, 2011

CREATIVE GARDENING!

It's raining...it's pouring... again! so I've decided that gardening is my only option, first a little garden inspiration, and what gorgeous inspiration I have for you all,


Firstly you could try something like the beautiful drawers above to add gorgeous colour to your garden...{ i love this idea}

Or something cute, and simple...



Or maybe you could be adventurous with potted colour and creatively hang them on your fence,




Or maybe if you really want to be creative and think outside the box, you could try something like this to add a creative touch to your garden,{ love these birdcages}. So whatever you choose I hope it brings a little ray of sunshine into your life.
HAVE A GORGEOUS DAY!!!

images via House to Home, Daisy Pink Cupcake, The House That A-M built


11 comments:

  1. Hi, lovely pics. Thanks for joining my blog, I'm now your newest follower.
    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I just bought some herbs to plant today...now I want flowers, too.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I love to garden and these ideas are great. I love the idea of succulents in those silver glasses. Might have to look for some at the flea market - what a great hostess gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous garden inspiration. Love the potted colour and the first photo.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the sun is out today (for the first time in 2 weeks!) and your beautiful photos have totally inspired me. My garden is a bit like a jungle at the moment - so once I "tame" the undergrowth I will certainly be looking to add some finesse! Thanks so much for sharing. ;)Sharyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be a great post to link to Cottage Flora Thursday's....email me & i can send you help on how to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pink drawers,eye-candy to help keep us sane at the moment! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes rain, rain and more rain here too. Nothing else for it but to get out the books and start to plan what could be. I love the pink drawers, thoroughly impractical but who cares.
    Pamela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always enjoy picking up a new idea for my garden space. Thanks for the blog. I too enjoy sharing at my blog: gardensatwaterseast.blogspot.com/ and all the beauty living here on Lake Michigan. Winters are long but Spring is coming again - in a couple of months! The blog helps me cope. My photo postings remind me of sunny times. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant ! I have to blog about it,check out my blog!love it!

    ReplyDelete